My Day

>> Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Day




1. Geocache of the Day: Another day with none :( :( :(

2. Currently Reading: Finished up "Leaving" today, staring "Plain Proposal" by Beth Wiseman when I get off the computer

3. Where I went today: drove BFF to the YMCA to drop something off, BJ's to pick up some food, the grocery store (but I stayed in the car with sleeping kiddos), work

4. Five coupons I used: none

5. Hours I worked: 4

6. How many times I went to Starbucks: twice, both during work, sad huh?

7. What color shirt I wore today (not to work): white tank top

8. Last word played on Words with Friends: MU/UN

9. Favorite song on iPod today: didn't listen

10. Movie I watched or want to watch today: Not really interested in watching a movie right now.


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP