Heading back out?

>> Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The ground is wet... Thanks mother nature.

One pair of shoes has mysteriously disappeared since 6 pm last night... Thanks black hole.

I have heartburn despite taking my meds... Thanks GERD.

One child has basically nothing to do today because his group is going on a field trip he is unable to go on... Thanks poor scheduling.

Despite it all, I am pretty sure we are heading out for Camp Meeting! It's just a great big adventure called life.


Today, I am one day closer to paying off my debt, seeing my friends I haven't seen, getting my new car, taking a trip to Disney, and going to Vegas. Even though I have NO clue when these things will happen!! :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP