Night out with friends

>> Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Every now and then it is good to just get out with my good friends. Tonight BFF, Kmae, and I went out. We started out at Fugakyu to enjoy some WONDERFUL sushi!! mmmmmmm I ordered the smoked salmon sushi, an avocado roll and an Idaho Roll. Yum.

Then we moved on to Sweets Cupcakes in Worcester. We enjoyed a delicious desert and conversation, followed by ordering some cupcakes to go. :) I will certainly enjoy THAT tomorrow!!! :)

The best part for me is just the talking. I love talking with them. I love getting all caught up on what's going on with Kmae. And tonight she even told me that she's already planning her first trip to visit us when we "don't move" to Utah. LOL (we aren't moving according to Kmae. We are only putting every scrap of our belongings in a truck so we can clean the carpets in the house.)

It hammers it home a little more that we really are going. This wasn't a good-bye dinner, not by any stretch!!! It just makes me realize how much I will miss certain people. I never felt this way leaving California, and while I felt a good tug when I left Tennessee, I was hurting so badly, I NEEDED to get away. But this is SO different. I have some very close friends here.

Thank goodness this is the age we live in at least! I have the internet, facebook, email, and a healthy cell phone plan to keep in touch with. :)

I'll miss my friends here, yet I still look forward to the move, and making new close friends in Utah! :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP