Not so typical Tuesday...

>> Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bullet points of my day:
-wake up, breakfast
-pack boxes
-friend arrives to help
-pack a LOT of boxes
-make some lunch
-pack some more boxes
-take BFF to doctor's appointment
-Swing by tire place to set up appointments for both of our cars to get what they need done.
-go to grocery store to get stuff for dinner for kids
-make dinner for kids (and contemplate packing)
-head out for dinner out with adults I didn't want to say goodbye to
-come home, and remember that really, I need to pack more boxes... but it's late, and I have to have BFF's car at the tire place by 8 am, so NO. LOL

Worst part? There's still a TON of work to be done, loads to be packed. I'm at the "overwhelmed" stage now. I feel like it will never end, even though I know it's not true. :(

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP