Things heard at the dinner table

>> Thursday, June 23, 2011

R: (to all the girls) STOP
Me: R, watch how you say that.
R: but they were bothering me.
Me: R, they are 5, you were 5 once and you did the same things to your brothers.
R: NO I DID NOT!
C and L: YES YOU DID!

S: Mommy, R said I'm not good at the pizza game
Me: (to R) Don't play games at the dinner table please.
B: (standing on chair waving arm around as I walk in dining room) FIRST PLACE IN R!!!
(Apparently they had ranks in the game they weren't supposed to play)

S: Mommy, pizza makes my belly hurt.
Me: I'm sorry sweetie.
(not a minute later)
S: Mommy, can I have more pizza?

And my personal fave of the night:
R: S, STOP CHEWING IN MY FACE.
L: S, please chew with your mouth closed, like a princess.
S: (sits up high and proud, finishes chewing with mouth closed) Okay!!
and for the next few minutes ALL the girls ate like princesses!!! :)
GO L for thinking to tell S to eat like a princess!!! :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP