Another post about the day before!

>> Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Day




1. Geocache of the Day: WAY too busy to even contemplate it, hoping to squeeze in a piggy today though

2. Currently Reading: A Wedding quilt for Ella

3. Where I went today: Work, Recital rehersal, Papa Gino's, Honeydew, Shaw's, CVS,

4. Five coupons I used: Breakfast on the go, lysol, chex cereal, pillsbury crescent rolls, nature valley granola bars, wacky mac cereal, Mrs. T's Pierogi's, Pepsi, Dove Chocolate (okay, that was more than five!)

5. Hours I worked: 5

6. How many times I went to Starbucks: 3

7. What color shirt I wore today (not to work): pink nantucket tee over white tank

8. Last word played on Words with Friends: FOAL

9. Favorite song on iPod today: Seriously, I gotta replace my iPod cord so I CAN listen to my iPod again

10. Movie I watched or want to watch today: no movies, we watched the Bruins win the Stanley Cup GO BRUINS!!!!!


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP