Been a while...

>> Monday, June 6, 2011

Okay, so I know it's been a while since I really blogged much, but I think I need to get back to it. :)

I am going to try to stick regularly to a modified version of the "daybook" idea. It's ten questions that apply to me more than the others did. So here goes...

My Day




1. Geocache of the Day: None, hopefully tomorrow!

2. Currently Reading: Leaving, by Karen Kingsbury

3. Where I went today: Shaw's, Hannafords, Barnes and Noble, Honeydew

4. Five coupons I used: Sara Lee, French's Mustard, Bush's Baked Beans, Shaw's Potatoes x 2

5. Hours I worked: none, day off

6. How many times I went to Starbucks: twice

7. What color shirt I wore today (not to work): purple

8. Last word played on Words with Friends: LIE

9. Favorite song on iPod today: Rascall Flatts "Stand"

10. Movie I watched or want to watch today: The Roommate


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP