God Hides Everywhere

>> Sunday, May 30, 2010

So for the last several weeks my assistant store manager will always ask me what I am reading. Lately I've been bringing my Bible. So we've had some interesting discussions about my reading. Especially since I'm still in the Old Testament. He asked the version (New International Version for B90) and proclaimed it most readable. And said Old Testament is too boring. Asked me how I managed to get past the "begats" and today when I told him I was still in Jeremiah (it takes 5 reading days to get through) he said its pretty interesting stuff if you can decipher it. I think he's more Bible knowledgeable than he's let on til today!! And I love it!! You rock Assistant Manager!!


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP