B90, Day 55: I'm letting God have the control

>> Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Scripture: Jeremiah 10:23

23 I know, O LORD, that a man's life is not his own;
it is not for man to direct his steps.

Observation: Jeremiah is acknowledging that his life is in God's hands and control.

Application: With everything happening in my life and the lives of those people so close to me right now, this verse give me a lot of comfort. It's not my life. I just need to trust in God and let Him direct my steps. Or, as my best friend loves to tell me, and even wrote on my arm once, "Let Go, Let God." Jeremiah let go of his life and let God use him. I need to do the same so He can carry me through Satan's attempts to derail me.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank you for everything you do for me. For providing for me and always guiding me, no matter what new problem is put in my path. It shows me how this life is in your hands, not mine!

Please help me continue to give you the control, to give my concerns, my troubles, and my problems to you! Help me to remember that you alone have control.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP