B90, Day 51: I want to teach my children

>> Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Scripture: Isaiah 38:19

"The living, the living-they praise you,
as I am doing today;
fathers tell their children about your faithfulness."

Observation: he is begging the lord to give him life, longer life, to be able to praise God, and tell his children about God.

Application: This is a beautiful reminder to me that teaching my children about God and His love for us is my responsibility and one I can only accomplish if I am in the here and now, living. Living doesn't just mean being alive after all!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for giving me this scripture, and it's reminder to me to teach and guide my daughters to learn about you and your love. Help me to live in the here and now and stay grounded enough to accomplish this.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP