Busy busy

>> Monday, May 10, 2010

It has been a BUSY time for me. My ex-husband is here visiting our daughters, and his parents are here visiting as well. It has been a good visit.

We've celebrated several birthday's, mine in late April, BFF's son and DH last week, her's today. LOT's of cake.

I've enjoyed having the last few days off to be free for all the visitors. I wasn't too sure what all the plans would be, so I wanted to be available. It's been nice having time off.

I have several books from the library awaiting my attention! I am currently reading Book 2 of the Yada Yada series. Next up is Book 2 of the Nellie Fisher series. Then comes Charlotte's Web. BFF actually had her oldest DS read it, he devoured it in a matter of HOURS. He is assigned to write a book report on it after they discuss what is expected. We will also be reading Charlotte's Web aloud to all the kids. After that I have a Karen Kingsbury book, the first in the "Firstborn" series!! WOOOOHOOOO!!! And lastly, a REAL chunkster, clocking in at 1089 pages (large print), "The Hour I First Believed." I sure hope I can get it read!!! LOL

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP