B90, Day 48: Live for Life and for God

>> Monday, May 17, 2010

Scripture: Eeelesiastes 5:15

"Naked a man comes from his mother's womb,
and as he comes so he departs.
he takes nothing from his labor that he can carry in his hand."

Observation: We come with nothing, and we'll leave with nothing.

Application: No matter what we physically gain on Earth, we cannot take it with us when we die. So it is better to worry less about our material gains and more about the kind of person we are. What do we stand for? Who do we stand for? What do we believe in?

Prayer: Father, help me to remember that I do not need all the fancy material things. Oh, I like them, but help me to see them in the right way! Help guide me to live my life the right way. A way that pleases you and shows others around me a strong, happy, confident woman.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP