B90, Day 58: God's amazing ability to forgive

>> Sunday, May 30, 2010

Scripture: Jeremiah 50:20

20 In those days, at that time,"
declares the LORD,
"search will be made for Israel's guilt,
but there will be none,
and for the sins of Judah,
but none will be found,
for I will forgive the remnant I spare.

Observation: God promises he will forgive his people.

Application: God has an amazing ability to forgive, ike all parents do. He truly loves us like a parent. He experiences disappointment, he disciplines as needed (quite harshly by most of our modern standards, but really He is doing what He feels is right), and he He forgives those who show remorse.

Prayer: Father in Heaven, What a great parent you are! And a great example for me to follow in my own parenting. Help me to continue growing in your word, as a person a christian, and a parent.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP