B90, Day 57: Following God's plan gives me Joy

>> Sunday, May 30, 2010

Scripture: Jeremiah 39:18

18 I will save you; you will not fall by the sword but will escape with your life, because you trust in me, declares the LORD.' "

Observation: God is telling faithful people that he will save them because they trusted in him.

Application: Trust in God and he will save me. He already has saved me, he sent Jesus to die for my sins. I need to trust in Him. This has been something I've really been working on. Trusting God, letting Him have control, letting go. It is all interconnected. And it all boils down to one thing, God has a plan for me and He wants me to trust Him and that plan.

Prayer: Dearest Lord, I thank you for this incredible life you've provided for me. Thank you for showing me your word through my best friend. Thank you for giving me the ability to show your love to my daughters at such a young, impressionable age. It is a joy to see them filled with love for you!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP