Thankful Tuesday

>> Tuesday, March 2, 2010


Today I am Thankful for:

-My Father in Heaven who reminds me through Scripture of His promises of His Love and Power.
-My WONDERFUL BFF who is always there for me, points out powerful Scriptures to keep my faith strong, and builds me up every day.
-BFF's Husband, who has been a rock for me and a great uncle to my girls.
-My Church Family, for their prayers and comfort.
-My dear chickies, also for their prayers and comfort. :) And just cuz they are the chickies!
-My former MIL, just for being herself. You are a great woman and friend, who has stayed that way despite everything.
-My Bug and Peanut, who are growing bigger and more amazing everyday!!! I love you girls!!!


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP