B90, 90 Day Check in

>> Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Well, it's Day 90, I should be DONE, and I'm on day 46... Like I said on day 88...

"Sadly, so many things have occurred to slow me down and down right derail me in the last 90 days. But the reality is that I just didn't make it a big enough priority. If it were a bigger priority to ME, the bible I was using wouldn't still be sitting in the back pack from the hospital, packed away for over 2 weeks now.

I'm sad about it. But I'm NOT going to give up. I still want to finish. I will still work on it. I made it past the half way mark! That is still more of the Bible than ever before!"

I am going to still work on it, though possibly at a slower pace.

I am planning to join the next group of Bible in 90 Days in July. Hopefully next time life will be a little less hectic overall and I can keep up better! Maybe just being more prepared will help.

Either way it has been a GREAT experience, I am proud of what I HAVE done, I've read more than half the bible. Since I've never made it past Deuteronomy before! :) So really, for me, this has been a good 90 days even if I didn't finish!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP