B90, Monday Morning Check-in, Day 74

>> Monday, March 15, 2010

Well, I'm on Day 46, SO behind, so not stressing about it. As I said last week, it's been a rough time for me.

As I sit here typing this right now I am in the surgery waiting area at Children's Hospital. My incredible daughter is in surgery right now. Everything is going well as of our last update.

I'm hoping to get plenty of reading done this week while we are at the hospital, but if not, it's not a big deal. It will get done sooner or later.

Please pray for my little one and her doctors. :) Thanks :)

1 comments:

Nicole March 15, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

I'm praying for you and your daughter right now. It's hard to focus on a challenge when you're concerned for you family. Don't worry about being behind. Even if you finish this in 200 days, atleast you still read the Bible!
Nicole

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP