Reading Challenge Book Reviews Week Ending March 27, 2010

>> Saturday, March 27, 2010

Redemption, by Gary Smalley and Karen Kingsbury:
100+ Books, Support Your Local Library, New to me Christian Author

This is the first book in the first of three Baxter Family series... did that make sense?? No, well, it didn't originally make sense to me either. Basically, in the end there are I believe 14 books total, broken down into three separate series... this is the first series, and this particular book is the first book. YAY

It introduces all the major characters of the entire series. See, I'm a totally backwards person who read the third series first. Only because it's what MY library had. THEN I figured out how to do inter-library loan! WOOHOO. Now I'm LOVING having it!

So I am learning the backgrounds, YEARS earlier, to all these characters that I feel like I already know. I enjoyed finding out who they were/are. I am really curious about Ashley... I am vauge though... I HATE to give away too much information. SOOOO... Sorry, this is all I have to say!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP