B90, Monday Morning Check-in, Day 67

>> Monday, March 8, 2010

Wow, I am SO far behind... I am on Day 42. I am TRYING to keep afloat, maybe even catch up. There are moments when I feel like I can TOTALLY do it. And then there are moments when I feel like there is NO WAY.

No matter what, I will finish, I have committed myself to that. I've read more of the Bible than ever before!!! I have been taking my Bible to work lately, when I work at the Service Desk anyway, and instead of reading a book I am doing my Bible reading. It's extra reading time I normally wouldn't get. It's helping a little.

I am hoping to catch up more when my little one goes in for her surgery later this month. Lots of time spent by her bedside at the hospital for nearly a week, and then more recovery time at home before I return to work. It's the tail end of the 90 days, but it may be when I finally catch up. I know I can still do it!

1 comments:

Teri Lynne Underwood March 8, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

This was an encouraging post! What a joy to see someone not give up ... I am sure that God will bless your efforts and your desire. And I'll be praying for your little one & you as she has surgery. Blessings! Teri Lynne

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP