B90, Day 44: Have No Fear

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Scripture: Psalm 112:7

He will have no fear of bad news; his hear is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.

Observation: We don't need to be afraid of bad news when we have God in our hearts.

Application: Wow! The timing on reading this particular verse couldn't have been more perfect, or ironic, or meant to be. I got some news that was "difficult," barely and hour after reading this verse. it was still tough to deal with, but I didn't let fear rule.

Prayer: Lord, I'm having a pretty rough day. They just changed Bug's surgery date and I feel so upset, and disappointed. I didn't want to wait. I hate waiting. And it's the emotional preparation that has gone into it. I was mentally ready for March 17th. And now I have to wait an additional 12 days. I was looking forward to her being home on Easter. Now she'll likely be in the hospital on Easter. I can't quite wrap my head around it. March 29th. It doesn't sound right. I will pray for the child who I assume took her place on the 17th. Someone sicker and more in need than her. They must need prayers. Psalm 112:7: He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. I won't fear Lord.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP