B90, Monday Morning Check-in, Day 88

>> Monday, March 29, 2010

Well, it's day 88 for most people, graduation day for most people...

And I am STILL stuck on day 46. I am genuinely frustrated with myself, disappointed with myself. I still WANT to finish. Obviously I will NOT be finishing with the group.

Sadly, so many things have occurred to slow me down and down right derail me in the last 90 days. But the reality is that I just didn't make it a big enough priority. If it were a bigger priority to ME, the bible I was using wouldn't still be sitting in the back pack from the hospital, packed away for over 2 weeks now.

I'm sad about it. But I'm NOT going to give up. I still want to finish. I will still work on it. I made it past the half way mark! That is still more of the Bible than ever before!

My goal right now is to finish what I started, no matter how long it takes me.

My next goal is to then start fresh with the new group on July 5th and keep up next time.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP