It's been a slow week...

>> Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Overall it really has been a slower week. However, I will be happy to vent to my bloggy friends about my work day yesterday.

I nicknamed it "Tell me how to do MY job day." Most of my customers seriously were telling me and my poor baggers how to do our jobs. I had one customer that insisted I void out all of what I HAD rang so that I could do it HER way. And then the multiple customers who were picking on my baggers, telling them HOW to bag. We ARE taught how to bag groceries!! *sigh* Seriously, it went on and on, most of my shift.

And then worse than pushy customers, Job A called today to tell me that there is a TRAINING at 5 am on Thursday. Now, I am scheduled for 6 am, so it's not as bad as you might think. But I work Job B until 10 pm Wednesday night. I'll have to be up at about 4 am to get to work by 5. *sigh* Oh well, at least they did say I can get off an hour earlier.

So that's about it for me this week. So far anyway. :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP