AIDS Walk Los Angeles 2009

>> Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am proud to announce that I will be participating in the AIDS Walk Los Angeles 2009!!

It is a 10K walk through West Hollywood and other parts of Los Angeles. Walkers raise money to help support the AIDS Project Los Angeles.

I am part of the Skydivers and Friends Team. A dear friend from my college days invited me to join her in the walk, IF I were planning to be in California during the walk. Well, as many of you may know, California is a long way from my home in Massachusetts!! And I had no plans to go to California, period. But, BFF convinced me that it is for a good cause and I should go see my friends and family. So, that was decided! LOL

My fundraising goal is $500. The walk is October 18th. I would love any donations anyone can make. It is a great cause!! You can find donation information on my own Donation Page.

I am also participating in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Boston on October 4th. However, I have decided to concentrate my fundraising to the AIDS Walk. I will gladly accept donations for both though! I have not signed up yet for the Breast Cancer Walk, so I will be posting a link to that fundraising page later.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I will post more about it in the coming months! :)

1 comments:

Kris June 16, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Having you on the walk with us is going to be wonderful!!! Looking forward to seeing you again!

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP