Soft, fuzzy yarn

>> Monday, August 16, 2010

So BFF asked me yesterday why I don't knit anymore. That was an easy one to answer actually, I hurt my wrist about 2 1/2 years ago, and ever since then, knitting has been painful. Some days I can knit for an hour, some days, only a row or two. But, crocheting didn't seem to have that effect on my wrist. Truth is, I haven't done any crocheting since early last fall at least, but PROBABLY later than that. :(

I was thinking more and more about it. I should really get back into it. I have a HUGE, and I do mean HUGE, yarn stash. A TON of wool, lots of super soft Caron Eco-Soft Acrylic that is nice against the skin. The girls are frequently fighting over the blanket I made a couple years ago, dubbed the funky chunky blanket. Maybe it's time to pull the hook back out.

Stay tuned for news. I am not certain yet, I really have been concentrating on reading. But maybe something I can do when reading isn't working for some reason. :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP