Reading Challenge Update and my current books

>> Sunday, April 25, 2010

I just added a couple of challenges to my 2010 Reading Challenges. Since I have gotten so very addicted to several sets of book series, these particular challenges made sense. I added the "First in a Series Challenge" for reading the first book in the series. The next is the "2nd Challenge" which is for reading the second book in a series or reading a second book by an author. And lastly, I added the "Finish the Series Challenge" which is for reading ALL the books in a series, whether that is 2, 3 or 20 books.

I am currently reading the "Yada Yada Prayer Group" and will shortly be done with it. I have 2 more books currently checked out from the Library: Divine, by Karen Kingsbury, and The Parting, by Beverly Lewis. I have requested 2 more from the library: Fahrenheit 451 and Charlotte's Web.

For my birthday I received a couple of gift cards, both of which I used to purchase books. I am now waiting to read them. The Confident Woman, by Joyce Myer; Rebecca's Promise, Rebecca's Return, and Rebecca's Choice, all by Jerry Eicher; and Take One, Take Two, and Take Three, all by Karen Kingsbury. I also still have and am waiting to read A Rather Charming Invitation, by C A Belmond, and Redeeming Love, by Francine Rivers.

If you think I have a LOT of books picked out, it's because I do! I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading, and these reading challenges have REALLY helped me regain my sense of love for the written word.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP