Reading Challenge: Mid April Review

>> Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just a quick summary of how much I've done and how much I have to go:

The 2010 Support Your Local Library Challenge
My first goal: 50 books.
Longer term goal: 100 books.
Currently finished: 16
32% completed

Christian Non-Fiction Challenge
Goal: 10 books
Currently finished: 0
On March 6th I made the decision to put this challenge aside, I MAY come back to it.
0% completed

The Colorful Reading Challenge
Goal: 9 books
Currently finished: 2 books
22% completed

The Chunkster Challenge-COMPLETED
Goal: 3 books
Currently finished: 3 books
100% completed-my first completed challenge

100+ Reading Challenge
Goal: 100 books
Currently finished: 18 books
18% completed

Buy One and Read it in 2010
Goal: 12 books
Currently finished: 2 books
16% completed

New-To-Me Christian Author Challenge
Goal: 20 AUTHORS
Currently finished: 3 Authors
15% completed

451 Challenge
Goal: 7 books
Currently finished: 2 books
28% completed

I'm getting there!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP