A GOREGOUS Sabbath and Bible Marking Seminar

>> Saturday, April 3, 2010

Today was such an incredibly beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful, warm day. It was incredible. I mean WOW! It was so nice today. Such a great Sabbath!

Church was wonderful. It was the three adults first time attending ADULT Sabbath School!! :) Now that the girls have promoted into the Kindergarten class we are able to leave them in their class and we do not have to remain just outside the room. It's so nice!! I'm really excited to be able to actually DO the Sabbath School now.

We also decided that it is time for the girls to sit in the sanctuary again. We've attempted it before, but had to make too many trips to the potty, etc. But we KNOW they are able to make it much longer now, so we made the choice that it is time. They did GREAT! We had them in there through children's story and then we took them out for a quick snack and potty trip, then back in where they did fine the rest of the service.

BFF and I stayed after potluck tonight for a Bible Marking Seminar. I have been looking forward to this for several weeks, so far it is NOT disappointing. :) I need to make the effort to MAKE time in my busy days to work on the chain marking though.

Well, it's nearly Sunday, I need to get some sleep. I hope you all have a very Happy Easter tomorrow!! :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP