What's on tap for the coming week:

>> Saturday, November 28, 2009

As usual we have a busy week ahead of us.

We are in the midst of preparing for the blessed Christmas season and all that it entails. This is such a joyous time for us. I have worked hard to approach it with an open heart and mind. We will be having both my parents and my former husband staying with us. My parents asked this morning for some changes to their dates. It is no problem for us to work with their changes. It will give them a week alone with us before my ex arrives, and then a week with all three of them here, and then they will leave and my ex will be here for a week without them. This is actually a good thing.

We must finish preparing our home for extended company however. And the children are eagerly awaiting putting up the Christmas tree this evening, as am I! :) This is always one of my favorite things to do :)

I am working tomorrow, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. A fairly typical schedule for me.

We are hoping to go do repeat Christmas pictures tomorrow morning as our pictures need to be re-done.

Monday we are going to do the Enchanted Village out near Ikea. I am looking forward to this. :)

BFF and I are re-committing ourselves to our morning workouts. We have slipped a little lately. We've allowed ourselves to get drawn into staying out too late with friends and then been unable to get up at 4:30 am to go to the gym. It does require a certain level of commitment to tell our friends no, because we KNOW we have to get to bed on time. And once her DH transfers (all too soon unfortunately) it's just going to get worse. Instead of getting UP at 4:30 am, we'll need to be LEAVING at 4:30 am and be AT the gym working out at 4:30 am. WOW. We will have to be home for her DH to be leaving for work by 5:45 and the gym is about 20 minutes away. We'll only get 30 minutes in the gym. But it's enough time. IF we are committed to getting out the door RIGHT AWAY. IF we get RIGHT on our equipment once we are there. IF we keep an eye on the clock.

I will try to post a few of my baptism pictures from last week in a little while. BFF is busy working on her new blog background for Christmas so I don't want to bother her too much with it! :P She does SO much for me. :) I really am thankful to have her in my life and to call my Best Friend Forever!! :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP