No creative title to this Blog.

>> Friday, November 27, 2009

Sorry I haven't had a chance to update more lately. It's been a long and tiring week. My manager had me on regular cash registers Sunday through Wednesday, because it was going to be so busy. And it was busy, and it wore me out. And BFF and I stayed pretty busy each evening.

Thanksgiving was a great day. We cooked an awesome dinner:
22 lb Turkey
Gravy
Dressing
Red Skinned Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potato Casserole
Yeast Rolls
Green Beans
Spinach
Cranberry Sauce
Pumpkin Crunch
Pecan Pie

It was ALL made totally from scratch due to the food allergen issues in our home.

Today I was VERY grateful to stay away from the sales. I had to work, and was back to the Service Desk, but it was quickly dubbed the day that "if it could go wrong it WOULD go wrong." Within the first two hours the lottery machine went down, the coinstar machine broke down, it was discovered that certain sales were not ringing up properly in the registers, several gift cards purchased had not been activated yet the customers had been charged for them. We didn't have a regular manager today, it was a department manager who doesn't really know how to handle front end problems... And it continued like this all day long. I was SO glad to walk away from the store today!

I'm looking forward to church tomorrow, hoping for a quiet and peaceful service. A nice down day at home with my family. And maybe some quiet time to myself when the girls take a nap. Maybe I'll work on some of my Bible studies tomorrow.

I hope you all have a Blessed Sabbath. :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP