What's been going on.

>> Friday, June 4, 2010

So, it's been a while since I've just blogged a general blog.

Life has been BUSY BUSY for me lately. I've been doing a LOT of reading. As you can probably see from my list on the side!

I've been working HARD on finishing reading the Bible before restarting Bible in 90 Days again on July 5th. I am now over two-third's of the way through, finished with Day 60!!! :) I'm going to finish and then restart!! :)

I am working hard, have a small prospect for a new job, but don't want to talk too much about it yet. I have taken on the position as State Rep for our twin club and am looking forward to the challenge for the coming year.

The Adventurer year at church is coming to a close soon, and I am concerned that we may not have a leader for next year, time will tell I suppose. I have been eagerly soaking in all the seminars our pastor has been giving, including one tonight that was on a simple way to give Bible Studies. Now to find someone to practice on. Any volunteers??

Well, I am pretty tired tonight, I will try to get up some more of my SOAP's from my reading!


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP