The next week or so...

>> Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's been a busy week to ten days. We went to PA to go to church camp meeting and see BFF's BIL be ordained. What a great experience. It was fun to camp out in our tent too! :)

I am back in the swing of work, and training in my position as a back up book keeper. I am spending the next week or so catching up on some reading I am behind on. I have books sitting here that I've had out from the library for like 2 months!! I think the one book I'll have to return and reborrow at a later time. It comes HIGHLY recommended too. But I'd rather finish some others first. Great thing about the library, I can get them later!!! :)

Well, off to read!! :)

Hope you are having a great week

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP