September 1st Reading Challenges Follow up

>> Wednesday, September 1, 2010

By my best estimate, I only managed to read FOUR books in August. :( This was definitely NOT my goal AT ALL. I was shooting for a significantly higher number. I got bogged down with a LOT of life! I guess life is good too though! :)

My Bible reading is going well, So hopefully, in the early part of October, I can officially list the Bible (book number 2) as completed! I believe I've accidentally been counting it for months anyway! It will officially count as a chunkster as well, since THIS time I didn't start it until after January 31st! LOL

Since I didn't read much this month I am choosing to skip my usual long percentages post this month, hopefully October will see the re-emergence of that post. And starting in October, I will begin looking for new challenges to complete. I am not sure I will be getting through ALL my list for this year, so I am hoping some of the challenges will be repeating themselves next year! :)



0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP