Life keeps on moving

>> Thursday, September 3, 2009

As I said in my previous post, we went to Burlington and put coats and snow bibs on layaway for the kids. We ended up putting them on hold for all 7 kids because BFF said last year was tough finding stuff for her DS's. We managed to put all 7 sets (coats and FULL snow bibs) on layaway. The total cost for all 7 will be less than $200!!!! WOW. We put down 25% payment, and have to finish paying it off in 60 days. This means basically if we pay $50 for each payday it'll be paid off.

On the downside. We discovered today that the store we'd be HOPING to put our girls Christmas presents on layaway at doesn't DO layaway. :( I'm quite saddened over this actually. So we are now on the hunt for stores that have the item and DO layaway, or have said item for a little less money. Our concern is that by the time we have the money to do it, they won't have the item anymore!!!

I got my hair cut yesterday. As soon as I'm actually happy with the look I'll post a picture. I liked it at first, but as it dried I became unhappy with the length, not as long as I wanted and felt like it was too "in between" and I'd rather go shorter. And the place I went has a 7 day guarantee, so I could go back easily enough for free. The problem with that is that BFF cut her hair yesterday too. She ended up going about as short as I would if I went back and did another cut. She went shorter than she planned, but it was so she could donate her incredibly beautiful hair. I'm so proud of her for this. :) And her cut looks BEAUTIFUL. But if I cut my hair shorter we will SO look like the bobbsy twins! LOL SO, I am pretty much stuck with it for now. She likes it on me though. She says it's a good length.

I also dyed my hair last night. I used a color I've used NUMEROUS times before that usually looks exactly like my natural color. But this time it turned out blueish. I think someone switched something on me. It doesn't look right. I know some of it will wash out with time, and we will add some highlights to break up the monotony of the color. But until then... Yeah... LOL

Okay, whining done! LOL

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP