Forgive me?

>> Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sorry for the unintentional blogging break, can you forgive me? LOL Life has just been so busy in the last 2 weeks.

A summary, if I can manage it.

I've been working like crazy. Most weeks lately I have 25 or more hours, this week is a slower week at only 23 hours but it's because I have 2 days off. I'll get to why soon. Last week I actually worked 33 hours and did 6 days straight!

A little over a week ago BFF's oldest DS got hurt on the trampoline and had to go to the ER for a nasty bump on the head. And then yesterday got hurt on the skateboard and broke his 2 front teeth and had to have emergency dental work done! *sigh*

ALL the kids have physicals in the next two weeks, that is why I have an extra day off this week. I asked to be off UNTIL 2 pm and my supervisor gave me the entire day off on Thursday, but that is fine, as I have PLENTY of other things to take care of that day! LOL

BFF's kids have dental appointments now for cleanings, and as soon as xDH gets my girls on the dental insurance (better text him about that), my girls will have appointments too).

The girls are growing like weeds and there is fear that our THREE year olds will not fit 3T clothing for long!!!!!! They are already wearing some 4T's and girls XS's!! But it is there FEET that seem to be giving us the most run for our money all of a sudden. BFF's DD, Duck, had been complaining about this ONE pair of shoes, now Duck has wider feet, so I looked at her feet. She has a cut on the toe. I showed BFF and said we needed to get her different shoes with more room (shoes didn't cause the cut but she needed some closed toe shoes to protect the toe while the cut heals). So we headed off to get Duck some shoes. She measures Duck, then Diva, her other DD, then she comes over to find me in the dresses and shoes me the SIZE NINE her Diva is wearing. OMG. The biggest shoes we had at home were EIGHTS!!! So out of fear, cuz I know MY girls aren't THAT much smaller than her's, we take Bug and Peanut to be sized, Bug is a solid 8, and Peanut is an 8 almost 8 1/2. So basically, NONE of the girls REALLY have shoes that will fit, or at least for very long. Some of BFF's girls shoes will fit MY girls for a LITTLE while because the brands run big, ya know?

So we run to Target, no shoes there, we go to Payless, she finds shoes, but I start to discover something. My poor Bug has NARROW feet, NOTHING fits her width wise. The evil words are uttered. Words that will cost me way too much money... Stride Rite. AHHHHHHHHH... Yes, My daughter is destined for expensive shoes. *sigh* She needs narrow shoes for now, and until this morning, there was only one place we could think of. But this morning I remembered another place, Preschoolians. I bought shoes from them before. They give a multiples discount. So I have sent off for the discount, and will be looking into both them and Stride Rite, but I HAVE to get poor Bug some properly fitting shoes quick!! LOL

Now onto our car seat dramas of late... *sigh*

We took the seats out of the car for cleaning, and read the manuals, and discovered our princesses are close to outgrowing them in HEIGHT!!! OMW!!!! Now in BFF's case this is less of an issue, as her seats are closer to their "age out" of 6 years too. But my seats are only 3 1/2 years old! *sigh* At least I know they have gotten used plenty!! So we started looking into seats that will accommodate taller children harnessed and convert into booster seats. We are looking at spending between $180-300 PER SEAT. *sigh*

On top of ALL of this other drama, Christmas is coming, and I have decided to go to EMT school and become an EMT again. That will happen in January. But I need at least $800 for the class. And then the money for the testing for MA, then the money for the testing for National Registry. Then I need to take Anatomy and Physiology and ACTUALLY PASS THE DANG CLASS for once in my life. Then take Paramedic and FINALLY become a Paramedic!!!!!! LOL At least once I am an EMT I will be working and making nearly double what I make now and have insurance!!

Well, I have a TON to do today!!!!

1 comments:

Mary October 3, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Wow, girlie, you have a LOT going on these days. It's nice to see you writing again though. ~HUGS~

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP