Never underestimate

>> Sunday, July 3, 2011

Nothing is impossible, and NEVER, EVER underestimate the power of a few motivated people!!! Because today I watched a 26 foot moving truck go from EMPTY to full in just under 5 hours. And watch a large majority of the contents of my home go out one of four doors to get to that point!

Sadly, we are NOT done. Tomorrow we get the trailer, and we HOPEFULLY finish up this bad boy. If you live in the local area, watch my facebook for curb alerts for the items we are NOT keeping! :)

THANK YOU to my awesome church family for all your help: Pastor Van, Albertine, Abraham, Micheal, Reggie, Josiah, Kim, Andrew, Lonre, and Nelson. Also thank you to Kathy who volunteered to watch the kids for us, we just never got the chance to get there!! :)

Also THANK YOU to my friends who came, or tried to come: Katherine (who was here til LATE last night boxing up with us), Henry, Chrissy (girl, I know ya tried), and Carey (I know you'll help tomorrow!).

And of course, my family: Brian, Dez, L, C, and R, you ALL busted backside today!! And A, B, E, and S, for trying so hard!!! Little boxes have to be carried too, and sometimes YOUR logic is better than mine!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP