I'm BACK!!

>> Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm pllanning to get back into the swing of things now that we are a LITTLE settled here in our new home. We still have a TON (actually, probably several tons) of our furniture and belongings in storage. But slowly but surely it's coming together. :)

I'm enjoying our new area, and I'm VERY busy job hunting. I put in 17 applications yesterday alone!!! More job hunting on the list for today too!

Let me know if there is something specific you'd like me to blog about!! :) Otherwise, my wild and crazy mind has to come up with it all!

2 comments:

Mary July 27, 2011 at 12:55 PM  

Hurray for getting settled again! I'd love to see posts with info on how you use all the great deals you find. I've always thought that would be an awesome niche market for a blog. Seeing how I'm not a couponer, I'll leave all that awesomeness up to you. :)

Nique July 27, 2011 at 1:13 PM  

Thank you!! And I actually have a totally separate blog for my couponing, which I will hopefully be back in business shopping within a week!!!! That blog is keepingitcheep.blogspot.com Head on over and check it out!

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP