Bible and books

>> Thursday, February 17, 2011

Well, here I am, Day 3 and already behind. I am telling myself it's okay, I've been busy, but I KNOW that as the leader of this, I need to set a better example. I need to get at least some reading done tonight, otherwise I have to do Day 2, 3, and 4 tomorrow.

I got 4 new books tonight, all Amish Fiction, all at 50% off at Barnes and Noble, and I used a $25 gift card I recieved for Christmas to pay for all but about $2. YAY! I gotta get through the rest of "Abram's Daughters" and "Seek Me With All Your Heart". I also picked up "Mennonite in a Little Black Dress" at the Library the other day.

I have a LOT of reading ahead of me... gotta get off here!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP